|Frozen cauliflower||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cooked crabmeat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (Canned / Frozen)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a saucepan, bring water to boil with ½ teaspoon of salt.
3) Cook the spinach in boiling water for 3 minutes.
4) Drain and rinse in ice cold water.
5) In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook the cauliflower for 6 to 7 minutes or until tender.
6) Remove from heat and drain.
7) In a food processor, put together bouillon cube, onion flakes, ½ cup of water, milk powder, salt, pepper and cauliflower.
8) Blend together to make a fine paste.
9) In a casserole, combine spinach, crab meat and the cauliflower mixture.
10) Dredge the cheese and paprika on the top.
11) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
12) Serve the Crab Casserole hot along with freshly baked garlic bread and small mix salad, if desired.