Classic Corned Beef And Potato Casserole
|Corned beef||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon, slightly crushed|
|Hash brown potatoes with onions||34 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Boiling water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Slice the corned beef coarsely. Transfer into a 6-cup casserole. Add in mustard, caraway seeds, salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
3) Add a drop of butter or margarine on top.
4) Add in the potato and onion mix.
5) Pour the water over the mixture and stir using a fork.
6) Bake covered for 20 minutes. Stir once in between.
7) Remove the lid, stir once more. Arrange the tomato slices over the mixture. Let them overlap in a ring around the edges of the casserole.
8) Bake for 10 more minutes or until the potatoes become soft.
9) Serve the Corned Beef and Potato Casserole with a few chopped parsley leaves on top.