Broccoli And Chicken Divan
|Broccoli spears||10 Ounce (Green Variety)|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Chicken||8 Ounce, cooked, diced|
|Savoury white sauce||25 Gram (1 Packet)|
1. To prepare the broccoli cook it and drain well.
2. In a greased ovenproof dish place the cooked broccoli and sprinkle with a third of the cheese.
3. Into the dish add the diced chicken and sprinkle with a little more cheese.
4. In a pan prepare the white sauce and pour it over the chicken.
5. With the remaining cheese sprinkle and heat through in the oven (350°F-Gas Mark 4) for 15-20 minutes.
6. If desired brown under grill.
7. Serve hot with garnish as desired.