Green Rice Casserole
|Dehydrated onion flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Dehydrated parsley flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Dehydrated sweet pepper flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Precooked rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan and romano cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at (350°F.)
2. Rehydrate onion flakes, parsley flakes and pepper flakes as directed on package.
3. Cook rice as per package directions.
4. Lightly butter a 1-quart casserole.
5. In large-sized mixing bowl, combine rice, egg, oil, milk and salt.
6. Stir in rehydrated onion, parsley and green pepper and then stir in 1 cup of the cheese and pour into casserole.
7. Mix remaining cheese with bread crumbs and sprinkle on top of casserole.
8. Bake in the moderate preheated oven until sauce is thickened and top is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
9. Serve the casserole with garnish as desired.