Broccoli-Lima Bean Casserole
|Bite site shredded rice biscuits||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen broccoli||10 Ounce, cut into small piece (Cooked)|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce (Cooked)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
3) Add shredded rice biscuits and curry powder.
4) Stir over low heat for about 5 minutes to coat and toast the cereal evenly. Set aside.
5) Mix broccoli with soups and lima beans.
6) Stir in 1 cup toasted rice biscuits.
7) Place mixture in a baking dish.
8) Crumble and top with remaining cereal.
9) Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
10) Serve Broccoli-Lima Bean Casserole hot.