Prop Man's Special Vegetable Rice Casserole
|Brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, peeled|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Green peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), strips|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Pound (Natural)|
1) Prepare rice.
2) Heat butter and sautÃ© celery, green onions and green peppers in it until just wilted.
3) Mix together rice and vegetables.
4) Stir in chunks of cheese and sliced tomatoes.
5) Cook the mixture over low heat till cheese melts and tomatoes are slightly cooked.
6) Cook the vegetables as little as possible for better result.
7) Serve hot at once.