Special Egg Casserole
|Cream of celery||10 Ounce|
|Milk||113 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water chestnuts||5 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||8 , coarsely chopped|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 6-cup casserole dish with butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine soup and milk.
4. Stir in mayonnaise.
5. Add celery, green pepper, water chestnuts, onion, parsley and pepper; blend well.
6. Add the chopped eggs and mix with folding movements.
7. In a pan, melt butter and toss bread cubes.
8. Stir in the cheese and keep aside.
9. In the greased casserole dish, pour the mixture.
10. Top with bread cheese mixture.
11. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 25 minutes until bread is browned and egg mixture is bubbling.
12. Serve piping hot.