|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Stuffing mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water chestnuts||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pimentos||2 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Small Jar)|
|Yellow squash||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, place stuffing mix and pour melted butter over it; mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, spread half of the stuffing mix at the bottom and Line casserole with half the stuffing mix.
5. Spoon the mixture of remaining ingredients into casserole.
6. Top with remaining stuffing mix.
7. Place the casserole in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
8. Serve hot.