|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Stuffing mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water chestnuts||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pimentos||2 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Small Jar)|
|Yellow squash||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, place stuffing mix and pour melted butter over it; mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, spread half of the stuffing mix at the bottom and Line casserole with half the stuffing mix.
5. Spoon the mixture of remaining ingredients into casserole.
6. Top with remaining stuffing mix.
7. Place the casserole in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Calories 1218 Calories from Fat 572
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g100.9%
Saturated Fat 34.9 g174.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.8 mg50.6%
Sodium 2336.6 mg97.4%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.1%
Sugars 25 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 56% Vitamin C 79.6%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 48.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet