|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Zucchini||3 , cut into 1" pieces (6" Length)|
|Green onion||1 , sliced|
|Mushrooms with liquid||1 Can (10 oz) (1 Tin)|
|Fresh tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (More)|
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In large frying pan, fry onions and celery with margarine over very low heat; do not brown.
3. Stir in rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, transfer the mixture, cover and bake for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
5. Uncover and heat for another 5 minutes for the liquids to get absorbed.
6. Serve hot or refrigerate and reheat before serving.