Spring-Time Egg Casserole
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked asparagus||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup/Condensed cream of celery soup||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Cooked asparagus tips||8|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a pan and heat butter in it.
3) Add mushrooms and sauté until light brown in color.
4) Blend with eggs, cut asparagus, salt and soup.
5) Pour the mixture into a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole.
6) Arrange the asparagus tips on top.
7) Brush with melted butter and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until bubbly.
8) Serve Spring-Time Egg Casserole hot.