|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained, canned, sliced|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie margarine||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon)|
|Broccoli||20 Ounce, frozen chopped, thawed to make about 4 cups (2 Packages, For 10 Oz Each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 2-quart casserole spray with non-stick cooking spray and keep aside.
3) In a 3-quart saucepan, mix all the ingredients together except broccoli and salt, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese and margarine are melted.
4) Stir in the broccoli and salt, stir frequently and cook for about 2 minutes until the broccoli is heated.
5) Turn into the sprayed casserole and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until the mixture is thoroughly heated and the broccoli is tender.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.