|Clams||9 , shucked and minced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), diced|
|Pimiento||8 Teaspoon, diced (2 Tablespoons Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Clove (1.25 gm), minced|
|Hot sauce||1 Dash|
|Enriched white bread slice||1 , toasted and made into crumbs|
|Reduced calorie margarine||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl, except for the margarine and crumbs. Mix well.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow 1-cup casserole.
4) Combine the crumbs with the margarine in a small bowl.
5) Sprinkle the mixture all over the clam mixture.
6) Bake in preheated oven till the crumb topping has turned brown and is crisp. This takes about 8 to 10 minutes.
7) Serve hot.