Capital Chicken Casserole
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, cut up (1 In Number)|
|Fresh mushroom||18 Ounce, sliced (1 Package)|
|Green onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried tarragon leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high, heat salad oil.
2) Cook chicken pieces, small quantity at a time, until browned on all sides.
3) As the chicken pieces become brown, remove pieces to shallow 2 1/2-quart casserole.
4) In the remaining skilled dripping, cook mushrooms and green onions until tender and lightly browned, stirring continuously.
5) Reduce heat to medium; slowly stir in the cream of chicken soup, wine, milk, tarragon, and pepper.
6) Stirring constantly, cook until mixture boils.
7) Drain the artichoke hearts and add to chicken in the casserole.
8) Pour the mushroom mixture over the chicken.
9) Bake casserole in 375Â°F oven, uncovered for about an hour or until chicken is fork-tender.
10) Keep pouring the sauce in the casserole over chicken occasionally to avoid it from getting dry.
11) Skim away the fat, if any.
12) Sprinkle with parsley and serve it hot.