Apple Chicken Casserole
|Tart apples||3 , cubed (Unpeeled)|
|Yogurt||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chicken breast||1 , skinned and split|
1. Slice whole orange without peeling, but remove seeds.
2. Lightly grease a casserole with oil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
4. Arrange apples oiled casserole
5. Spoon yogurt over apples and lightly mix to coat.
6. Arrange the chicken pieces on top.
7. Arrange orange slices over chicken to add to flavor and keep chicken moist.
8. Bake on middle level of preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours.
9. Remove orange slices before serving.
10. Serve the chicken and apple over a bed of boiled brown rice.