|Vegeroni||12 Ounce (Vegetable Macaroni, 1 Package)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, chopped, defrosted (1 Package)|
|Cottage cheese/Farmer style variety can be used also||16 Ounce, creamed (1 Container)|
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Pound, shredded|
|Garlic cloves||8 Large, minced or pressed|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. You need to cook Macaroni as per the direction narrated on the packet.
2. Add spinach, cottage cheese, Jack cheese, and garlic together and mix all ingredients well.
3. Pour the cooked mix onto the baking pan.
4. Make the surface of the mix smooth with spoon and add milk on it.
5. Bake the mix at 350Âº F temperature for 35-40 minutes.
6. During half-baked condition of the mix, shuffle the entire preparation so that the upper crust of the pan may not get very hard.
7. After making the surface smooth, continue baking.
8. Serve the dish hot.