|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 , seeded, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, ready-cut and drained (1 Can)|
|Canned jalapeno peppers||4 Ounce, drained, chopped (1 Can)|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|10 inch corn tortillas||3|
|Longhorn cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 , peeled and cut into 6 slices (Ripe)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, minced|
1) Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 10X1 1/2-inch baking dish.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil, add onions and pepper and saute till soft. Add in garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the meat, break it up with the spatula till it mixes in with the other ingredients and starts turning brown.
4) Add in tomatoes, jalapenos, coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture starts to thicken.
5) Take the skillet off the heat.
6) Place a tortilla on the baking dish and spread the thickened mixture evenly on top. Repeat the layers using the other two tortillas with the meat mixture as the topmost layer.
7) Bake for 15 minutes. Take the dish out, sprinkle with cheese and put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
8) Arrange the avacodo slices in a circular formation in the cente.
9) Place a dollop of sour cream on top, in the centre and sprinkle with chopped parsley.