Celery En Casserole
|Celery||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Swiss cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a saucepan with boiling water and cook celery in it.
3) Add bouillon cubes and cook until tender.
4) In the meanwhile, fry bacon until brown and crisp.
5) Break in the crumbles.
6) Add onion to the leftover bacon fat and cook until tender.
7) Take a grease 2 quart casserole and arrange drained celery in it.
8) Scatter over onion and bacon crumbles.
9) Sprinkle with grated cheese and drizzle butter on top.
10) Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
11) Serve Celery en Casserole hot.