Want to make a delicious casserole that tastes just like what the Cracker Barrel serves?
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), cooked and diced (or steak, bacon)
Sourdough bread slices
1 , crust removed
4 , beaten
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Ground black pepper
Mild cheddar cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a greased casserole dish, place the sourdough bread in the bottom.
2. In a bowl, put the eggs, salt, pepper and evaporated milk and mix well.
3. Pour the egg mixture all over the bread.
4. Sprinkle diced ham and shredded cheese over egg mixture and cover with plastic wrap.
5. Refrigerate the casserole overnight or at least five for hours.
6. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes in preheated oven, depending on the depth of the casserole dish and until the egg does not wiggle when the dish is shaken.
All of you, who enjoy having the most important meal of the day - that's breakfast, should try this one. The video describes the recipe as a quick one to make and you can always substitute the ham with some other ingredient.