|Onion||1 Large, peeled, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, minced|
|Eggplant||1 Medium, cut in 1/2 inch cubes (Or Small)|
|Zucchini||3 Medium, sliced thin|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded, sliced|
|Canned peeled tomatoes||12 Ounce, drained, cut in quarters (Reserve Juice, 1 Can)|
|Parsley flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Other oil you prefer||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine the salt, basil and parsley.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer half the vegetables in the given order.
3. Sprinkle with half the herb-salt.
4. Repeat layering with remaining half of vegetables and sprinkle with remaining herb-salt.
5. Generously drizzle olive oil over the vegetables.
6. Cover the pot with its lid.
7. Slow cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hours or if you are not in a hurry and want to serve them for dinner, cook on LOW for about 8 hours.
8. Carefully lift and dish out in a casserole dish. Try to keep the layers intact.
9. Serve hot or cold as a side dish.