Potato And Cheese Casserole
|Hash brown potatoes/2-lbs. package frozen hashed brown potatoes, partly thawed||2 Pound (Which You Prepared In Advance)|
|Canned cheese soup||20 Ounce (2 Cans, 10-Oz.Each)|
|Canned evaporated milk||13 Ounce, undiluted|
|French fried onion rings||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot, layer the potato slices and half the onion rings.
2. Dot generously with butter
3. Pour soup and milk over the vegetables.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the potatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours or if you are not in a hurry and want to serve the potatoes for dinner, cook on LOW for about 9 hours.
7. When the potatoes are cooked, drain the cooking liquid and transfer the potatoes and onions to a large serving dish.
8. Serve the potatoes and onions hot, garnished with remaining onion rings crumbles on top.
9. Serve as a side dish to roasts, steaks, grills etc.
Calories 575 Calories from Fat 299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g53%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.6 mg14.9%
Sodium 482.2 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 16.9% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet