|Eggplant||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Skillet)|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Thinly sliced mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Peel and cut the eggplant into 1/2-inch slices.
2) Sprinkle with the salt on both the sides and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
3) Coat the eggplant slices with the flour, then brown the slices in the microwave browning dish.
4) Alternately in a skillet with the heated salad oil on a conventional range, then remove and drain on paper towel.
5) In a 10-inch glass baking dish, pour 1 can tomato sauce, then place the eggplant slices in the sauce, and cover with other 1 can of sauce.
6) Place the mozzarella cheese slices over the sauce and sprinkle over the Parmesan cheese.
7) Cover with a waxed paper or lid and cook for12 to 14 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking the time.
8) Remove and allow to rest covered for 5 minutes.
9) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.