Spinach And Cheese Casserole
|Frozen spinach||20 Ounce, thawed, drained (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Cream style cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into small pieces|
|American processed cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cubed|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Grease a slow-cooker or a crock pot generously with butter.
2. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients
3. Turn the mixture into the slow cooker and dot with remaining butter.
4. Cover the pot with its lid
5. Slow cook the on HIGH for about 1 hour or if you are not in a hurry and want to serve the spinach casserole for dinner, cook on LOW for about 6 hours.
6. Spoon into a serving dish and serve hot as a side dish or use as a stuffing if you like.
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 303
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.4%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g100.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 234 mg78%
Sodium 1366.9 mg57%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 21 g42.7%
Vitamin A 237.1% Vitamin C 8.7%
Calcium 19% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet