Cheesy Clam Casserole
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add cracker and bread crumbs.
3) Add the seasonings. Stir until the crumbs are nicely coated.
4) Combine together onion, clams, 1 cup crumb mixture and parsley.
5) Turn the mixture into a greased casserole.
6) Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture and dot with some extra butter.
7) Pour the cream over top.
8) Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
9) Garnish with cheese and serve hot.