Nina's Steak And Mushroom Casserole
|Bacon drippings||4 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Buttermilk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat drippings in it.
3) Add the steaks and cook until brown.
4) Remove the steaks from pan and add mushroom and onion slices to the skillet. Cook until tender.
5) Drain the steak and vegetables on absorbent paper.
6) Combine buttermilk, soup, parsley and seasonings.
7) Take a greased 2 1/2-quart casserole and place alternate layers of potatoes, onion, mushroom slices and steaks in it.
8) Pour a little soup mixture on each layer.
9) Bake in the oven for about 1 hour.
10) Serve Nina's Steak and Mushroom Casserole hot.