Quick Beef Casserole
|Frozen french style green beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Stew beef||1 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Cooked egg noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a small (1 quart or 4 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish, place beans.
2. Cover with wax paper or plastic wrap and place in the microwave
3. Thaw for about 8 minutes. Let stand covered until required.
4. In another larger (2 or 3 – quart) casserole or serving dish, combine beef and onion
5. Cover with wax paper or plastic wrap and place in the microwave
6. Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
7. Stir in tomato soup and 1/2 cup water
8. Add the noodles and thawed green beans to the casserole dish.
9. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
10. Cover again and return to the microwave for another 8 minutes, stirring half way through cooking time.
11. Let stand in the microwave for about 4 minutes before serving.
12. Take the casserole straight to the table and serve.