Tuna and Noodle Casserole
|Noodles||8 Ounce, cooked to tender, drained (1 Package)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup/Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Dry sherry wine/Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables package||15 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1) In a large bowl, combine the soup, wine or milk, additional 1/4 cup milk, vegetables, parsley and tuna, mix well.
2) Then fold in the cooked noodles.
3) In a slow cooker, apply butter over the inner surface and place the tuna mixture.
4) Sprinkle over the toasted almonds on top.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 609 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.5%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.2 mg26.4%
Sodium 1164.1 mg48.5%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 42 g83.7%
Vitamin A 129.3% Vitamin C 35.1%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet