Condensed cream of celery soup/Cream of mushroom soup
2 Can (20 oz)
Dry sherry wine/Milk
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Frozen mixed vegetables package
15 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)
1 Tablespoon, minced
14 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)
1 Tablespoon, melted
1) In a large bowl, combine the soup, wine or milk, additional 1/4 cup milk, vegetables, parsley and tuna, mix well.
2) Then fold in the cooked noodles.
3) In a slow cooker, apply butter over the inner surface and place the tuna mixture.
4) Sprinkle over the toasted almonds on top.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.