|Cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Diced cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Cooked narrow egg noodles||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cooked french style green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium ( 1 1/2 quart or 6 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir the ham, onions and tarragon into the butter.
3. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and return to the microwave. Cook for about 4 minutes until onion is soft and transparent
4. Stir in the soup and water.
5. Add the noodles and beans to the casserole and mix well.
6. Return to the microwave, covered and cook for about 11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot and bubbly.
7. Sprinkle the buttered crumbs on top and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
8. Take the dish straight to the table and serve hot.
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118.2 mg39.4%
Sodium 679 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 29 g58.8%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet