Salmon and Cheese Casserole
|Canned salmon and juice||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Grated american cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1) In a bowl, flake the salmon and discard bones.
2) Then add all the ingredients except the butter, mix well.
3) In a slow cooker, apply butter over the inner surface and place the salmon mixture.
4) Cover and cook on LOW 3 or 4 hours or on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.