Seafood And Chicken Casserole
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Celery stalks||2 , sliced|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 , chopped|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried leaf oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced raw scallops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked chicken||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked firm fish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced pitted black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a large skillet heat oil to sauté onion and garlic.
3) Place celery, green pepper, tomatoes, bay leaf, broth, tomato paste, oregano and paprika.
4) Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes by simmering.
5) Stir in remaining ingredients.
6) Use a 2-quart baking dish to spray with olive oil vegetable cooking spray.
7) Pour the mixture into prepared dish.
8) Cover with foil and place inside oven to bake for 25 minutes.
9) Discard the bay leaves and season with salt and pepper.
10) Serve the casserole warm with rice or bread rolls on side.