Cheddar Cheese Turkey Divan
|Cooked chopped turkey/Chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Turkey/Chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked and chopped|
|Frozen broccoli spears||20 Ounce, thawed (two 10 ounce each)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||11 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), buttered|
1) In a baking dish, arrange broccoli spears evenly, topped with chicken or turkey and cover the dish.
2) Microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Take the dish out of the microwave and drain.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
5) In a small glass bowl, combine the condensed soup and milk, stirring until smooth.
6) Pour the smooth sauce over the drained turkey dish and cover.
7) Microwave on high for 4 to 6 minutes.
8) Let it remain in the microwave for 5 minutes, covered.
9) Mix bread crumbs with paprika and garnish the turkey divan with this mix, before serving.
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.9%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 184.3 mg61.4%
Sodium 809.9 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 56 g112.2%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 80.4%
Calcium 16.9% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet