Spinach And Egg Casserole
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce (2 Boxes)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated sharp american cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Prepare cream sauce with butter, Worcestershire, flour, and milk.
2. Add the grated cheese to the cream sauce last.
3. Stir well and set aside till required
4. Cook the spinach till tender.
5. Drain well
6. In a large casserole tip the cooked and drained spinach.
7. Arrange the deviled eggs on top of the spinach
8. Cover the cheese sauce
9. Mix the sauce with the spinach with a fork
10. Then sprinkle cheese on top
11. Bake at 450 about 15 minutes until bubbly and light brown.
12. Serve warm with a cold salad