Crunchy Chicken Casserole
|Carrots||2 Large, peeled|
|Natural cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, chilled|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned chicken broth||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Diced cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Herb seasoned stuffing||8 Ounce|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with shredding side facing up, shred cheese. Keep aside in the mixer bowl.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan with butter.
4. Place on medium heat and melt it.
5. Stirring constantly, mix in flour followed by broth.
6. Stir till mixture turns thick.
7. Reduce the heat, mix in cheese and stir to melt.
8. Take off from heat and add carrots, pimiento and chicken to the mixture.
9. Take a 2 quart shallow casserole, spread the mixture in it.
10. Take a 10 inch skillet, add butter and melt it.
11. Mix stuffing well with melted butter.
12. Pour on chicken mixture.
13. Place in oven and bake for half an hour.
14. Serve warm.