Chicken Casserole Elegante
|Long grain and wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed chicken broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped canned pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice mix with chicken broth following the package direction.
3) Cook peas according to package direction and keep aside.
4) Combine soup with sherry and milk.
5) Stir in pimiento, mushrooms, chicken, rice mixture, and peas and toss lightly.
6) In a casserole, spread mixture, and bake for 35 minutes.
7) Toss crumbs in butter, spread over the casserole, and bake further for 10 minutes.
8) Serve warm.