Chicken Casserole Elegante
|Long grain and wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed chicken broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped canned pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice mix with chicken broth following the package direction.
3) Cook peas according to package direction and keep aside.
4) Combine soup with sherry and milk.
5) Stir in pimiento, mushrooms, chicken, rice mixture, and peas and toss lightly.
6) In a casserole, spread mixture, and bake for 35 minutes.
7) Toss crumbs in butter, spread over the casserole, and bake further for 10 minutes.
8) Serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2088 Calories from Fat 518
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.3%
Saturated Fat 24.8 g124%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 410.8 mg136.9%
Sodium 5499.4 mg229.1%
Total Carbohydrates 237 g79.1%
Dietary Fiber 16.5 g66.1%
Sugars 38.7 g
Protein 140 g279.2%
Vitamin A 166% Vitamin C 172%
Calcium 45.3% Iron 67.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet