1. Prepare the outdoor grill with indirect heat.
2. Rub a 9/14 Pie rack with Crisco fat.
3. Layer the bottom of the pie rack with noodles about 3/4th of an inch thickness.
4. Slice the meatballs in half and set aside.
5. Sprinkle Italian seasoning all over the noodles.
6. Crack 2 eggs in a bowl and pour half a cup of milk.
7. Whisk them together until well mixed.
8. Spread the egg and milk mixture over the noodles.
9. Spread spaghetti sauce over the noodles.
10. Scatter sautéed mushrooms and sprinkle red pepper flakes.
11. Layer grated mozzarella cheese generously.
12. Place on the kettle grill on the opposite side of the heat to allow the cheese to melt and casserole to warm through.
13. Take off the lid one time and rotate so that there is more even cooking.
14. Place the lid and let it cook for about 10-15 minutes.
15. Remove from the grill, carve and serve.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.
This grilled spaghetti casserole is a great way to use left over spaghetti and meat balls. Here the chef has shared this simple grilled casserole recipe with meat balls, spaghetti, eggs, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese that are layered and grilled to perfection.