|Cooked capon||8 Pound, deboned and cut into bite size chunks|
|Frozen broccoli||30 Ounce, partly cooked (3 Boxes)|
|Sharp cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Seasoned stuffing cubes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|For cream sauce|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||3 Can (30 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Real mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Capon broth/Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Made From Giblets And Neck)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) To make Cream Sauce, mix together mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and capon broth and then remove fat.
3) In a casserole, arrange capon pieces and broccoli in layers and spoon over the sauce.
4) Add in cheese, stuffing cubes and melted butter.
5) Using aluminum foil, cover the casserole and bake for 1 hour in preheated oven, taking off the foil after 1/2 hour.
6) Serve hot.