|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rigatoni||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Frozen broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cooked turkey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
3) Stir in flour and salt.
4) Slowly pour in chicken stock and cook by continuous stirring, until the mixture boils to thick.
5) Add Tabasco, cheese and cream, after removing from heat.
6) Use a greased 2-quart casserole to put hot cooked rigatoni.
7) Spread sauce on top.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 40 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
9) Before serving, sprinkle with additional grated cheese.