Oregano & Cheese Broccoli Casserole
|Frozen cut broccoli||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Crushed oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||8 Ounce, cut up (1 Can)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Add frozen broccoli to unsalted water and cook for 5 minutes or till broccoli becomes tender. Drain and keep aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl and mix beat eggs, oregano and soup well. Add broccoli and stewed tomatoes and stir well.
4. Take a 10 by 6 inch baking dish and pour mixture into it. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the top.
5. Without covering, bake for half an hour or till thoroughly heated.
6. Serve hot.