Oregano & Cheese Broccoli Casserole
|Frozen cut broccoli||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Crushed oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||8 Ounce, cut up (1 Can)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Add frozen broccoli to unsalted water and cook for 5 minutes or till broccoli becomes tender. Drain and keep aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl and mix beat eggs, oregano and soup well. Add broccoli and stewed tomatoes and stir well.
4. Take a 10 by 6 inch baking dish and pour mixture into it. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the top.
5. Without covering, bake for half an hour or till thoroughly heated.
6. Serve hot.
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.4%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.2 mg26.7%
Sodium 537 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 20.8% Vitamin C 67.8%
Calcium 15.7% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet