Rice Tomato Casserole
|Brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken consomme/Beef bouillon||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Use the frying pan to melt fat.
2) Add chopped onion to sauté for 1 minute, by continuous stirring.
3) Add rice to the pan and fry to brown.
4) Pour in tomato juice, consommé and seasonings.
5) Cover the pan and cook the rice for 50 minutes or until tender.
6) Sprinkle grated cheese and stir well to serve.