Lemony Dill Salmon And Shell Casserole
|Shell pasta||6 Ounce (Uncooked, Medium)|
|Non-stick cooking spray||1|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill weed||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Frozen green peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned salmon||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook pasta according to package instruction, rinse, drain, and set aside.
3) Take a nonstick pan and spray with cooking spray, heat over medium heat until hot.
4) Stir in mushrooms, garlic, and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft
5) In a bowl mix flour with milk and stir in lemon rind, salt, pepper, and dill.
6) Gradually stir in the flour mixture in the pan and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
7) Remove the pan from heat, stir in pasta, salmon, and peas.
8) Take a 2-quart casserole, pour pasta mixture, cover, and bake for 35-40 minutes.
9) Garnish and serve.