Egg String Bean Casserole
|Frozen green beans/2 cup fresh green beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped fine|
|Hard cooked eggs||6|
|Mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz) (Undiluted)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttered crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Prepare the green bean to be tender.
3) In a skillet, melt butter over low heat and brown the onion.
4) Slice out hard-boiled eggs and add to cooked green beans. Mix well.
5) Use a 1 1/2-qt. casserole, to place beans, eggs and onion.
6) Pour in mushroom soup on top.
7) Sprinkle with cheese and crumbs over top.
8) Place inside oven and bake for 40 minutes.
9) Serve the casserole warm with bread rolls.