Pork Sausage Corn Casserole
|Pork sausage meat||1 Pound|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned cream-style corn||20 Ounce (1 No. 2 Can)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Prepare 4-5 small sausage patties from part of the meat.
3) In a bowl, mix flour in little cold milk.
4) In a skillet, add rest of the sausage and brown by adding onion.
5) Stir in the flour and milk mixture into the skillet.
6) Add remaining part of milk and cook until the mixture gets thick.
7) Add corn and crumbs, reserving 1/2 c. of crumbs.
8) Use a greased casserole to place the mixture.
9) Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top and arrange patties over the crumbs.
10) Place inside oven and bake for 30 minutes.
11) Serve the casserole with bread rolls.