1) Peel the vegetables and cut them into appropriately sized small pieces.
2) Put the vegetables in a casserole baking dish and add the seasoning.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degrees.
4) To the vegetables in the casserole, add butter and water or stock, cover the dish and place in the center of the preheated oven. Cook for 1 hour.
5) Take the lid off before serving.
6) Serve hot with some juice from the dish.
Calories 103 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.4%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.5 mg5.2%
Sodium 348 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 59.6%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet