|Frozen cod fillets||1 Pound, thawed and skinned|
|Onions||4 Ounce, skinned and sliced|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Made mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Frozen peas||4 Ounce|
|Sweetcorn kernels||4 Ounce, frozen|
|Soured cream||1⁄4 Pint|
1) Cut the small cubes out of the fish.
2) In a pan, heat the butter nad saute mushrooms and onion.
3) Add the flour with mustard and cook for few minutes.
4) Then add stock with anchovy stock and add salt and pepper. (Use less salt as anchvoy is already salty)
5) To the pan, add fish along with frozen peas and corn.
6) Simmer the mixture for 8-10 minutes until fully cooked.
7) Stir in the sour cream and reheat the fish but dont boil it.
8) Serve the fish immediately.