Sunny Bean Casserole
|Green beans||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oregano||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Thoroughly wash the beans and finely cut them.
2) In a saucepan, saute the beans in oil and tamari for 5 minutes.
3) Add seeds to the beans and continue cooking until it becomes firm but tender.
4) Now add the spices, mix it well and let sit covered with the heat off for 10 minutes.
5) Serve hot the esthetically pleasing dish with your meal.For a variation, replace sunny seeds with slivered almonds and cook it in the same manner.