Tasty Asparagus Casserole
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mushrooms||1 Can (10 oz) (drained)|
|Velveeta cheese||1⁄4 Pound, cubed|
|Sharp american cheese||1⁄4 Pound, cubed|
|Frozen asparagus||10 Ounce|
|Shredded wheat wafers||10|
1) Add the soup into a saucepan.
2) Mix in the mushrooms and allow to simmer till well-heated.
3) Add in the cheeses, stirring till melted.
4) Add the asparagus in a casserole and top with the soup mix.
5) Crush the wafers and top the casserole with crumbs.
6) Place in the oven at 350 degrees, and bake till bubbly.
7) Garnish with hard- boiled egg slices.