Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Casserole
|Sweet potatoes||2 Ounce, mashed|
|Crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine all the ingredients together except bacon and blend well.
3) In a greased shallow baking dish, spread the mixture and top with the bacon.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5) Serve immediately in a nice dish.