Super Chicken Casserole
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boned chicken/Turkey||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cooked lima beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) In a saucepan, cook noodles in lightly salted water.
3) Drain excess water.
4) In a skillet, cook onion in butter until golden brown.
5) Add the onions with soup, milk, chicken, beans, and cooked noodles to combine.
6) Use a 1-quart casserole to pour in the mixture.
7) Sprinkle cheese on top.
8) Place inside oven and bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
9) Serve the casserole warm with bread rolls.