Tomato Burger Casserole
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Soy bean/Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a large pan, boil the noodles in salted water for about 8 min, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the onion, garlic and pepper in oil until golden, add the meat and brown lightly.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce and simmer gently on low heat for about 15 min.
4) Add the drained noodles, cheese and milk, blend well; pour in a 2-qt greased casserole.
5) Bake in the oven at 350 Deg F for 30 min.
6) Serve immediately.