Corn Topped Casserole
|Cooked beef||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cubed Leftover)|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole kernel corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped canned pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef and oil.
2) Add soup and milk and stir.
3) Heat thoroughly
4) Transfer content into 1-quart baking dish.
5) Add remaining ingredients and mix.
6) Spoon the mixture over meat.
7) Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
5) Serve warm.