This one-pot meal blends all the flavors of a Sunday supper into one tasty casserole!
Cream of mushroom soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce, canned
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
6 Ounce (chicken-flavored stuffing mix)
3 Cup (48 tbs), cubed (rotisserie chicken)
10 Ounce, thawed (frozen, chopped)
1 Medium, finely chopped
2 Medium, finely chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (Optional)
1. In a large bowl, whisk soup and milk together.
2. Stir in stuffing mix, chicken, broccoli, onion and celery and mix well.
3. On a 3-quart greased casserole dish, tansfer the chicken mixture.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown on top, sprinkle with cheese during the last 10 minutes of baking time.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes.